So, you wanted to kick start Firefox OS development and you don’t know or confused on how to test it? Don’t worry, you heve it covered in this tutorial.
Follow this step-by-step to know how to install and use Firefox OS Simulator:
- Go to Mozilla addons site and download the Firefox OS Simulator addon.
Click on “Add to Firefox”
- Wait for the download process to complete. This will take times since the addon is quite big (about 68MB).
- After download process completed, “Software Installation” popped up.
Click on “Install Now” to do the actual addon installation.
- Restart your Firefox software.
- Open the Simulator page by going to
Tools >> Web Developer >> Firefox OS Simulator
- Click on “Stopped” Switch to fire up the Simulator.