I got a case where I need to switch between different terminal font-size in many times a day. So, a profile in gnome-terminal is helping me very much. Here how you create a new profile in gnome-terminal:
- Fire up your gnome-terminal!
- Goto Edit » Profiles…
- Click on New and fill in your profile name. Then, select which profile you want to be as base of your new profile.
- Click Create.
- A new window will appear where you will be able to customize this new profile to your need.
- Save it! by clicking on Close.
- Now, you can use this new profile by going to menu Terminal » Change Profile » select which profile you want to use.